ICT.OPEN offers the possibility to speeddate with interesting companies and organisations, as well as with the keynote- and invited speakers.
Why speed date?
The speed date session is an interesting opportunity to:
- discuss career opportunities
- broaden your network of industrial and academic relations
- pitch your research ideas to potential partner(s)
When are speeddates scheduled?
The speeddate sessions (10 minutes for each individual speeddate) will take place on:
- Tuesday 19th of March 12:45-14:30
- Tuesday 19th of March 15:50-16:20
- Wednesday 20th of March 13:00-14:55
Who can you speed date with?
(updated March 6)
- Sponsors: TNO, ASML, SURF, Elsevier, ING, IBM, SIG
- Speakers: Frank Piessens, Hylke Koers, Naila Murray, Egge van der Poel, Alastair Donaldson, Ahmad Sadeghi, Jeroen Broekhuijsen, Tijl de Bie, Michiel Hulsbergen, Edward A. Lee
- Companies: OrangeNext, Sioux, Schuberg Philis
- Science Communication: communication professionals on e.g. writing newsletters, using social media or handling the media
Note: the above list will be updated regularly. Should you have interest in an another company that is not on the list, please do let us know. An special invitation will be sent to this company.
Registration for the speeddates can be done through your conference registration. You will receive more information once speakers are confirmed.
For more information about the speed dating sessions, please contact Katja van Erkel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: ‘Speeddate’.