We invite you to participate in the Lorentz Center workshop
ICT With Industry
17 – 21 January 2022
The ICT with Industry workshop brings together scientists and professionals from industry and governments. The workshop revolves around five exiting case studies, which are subject to an intense week of analyzing, discussing, and modeling solutions.
You will be part of a team of 5 to 8 dedicated researchers from various ICT-disciplines, actively collaborating on one of the cases during the week.
- the opportunity to work on an interesting and real-life data science problem provided by a company
- increase your network, both in academia and industry
- collaborate with fellow researchers from related disciplines and learn from each other
- open up possibilities for future collaborations on scientific papers or project proposals
What challenging case studies are available?
- RTL – Automatic Trailer Generation
- KB – ARTificial Intelligence for Simplified Texts (ARTIST)
- SIG – Software ecosystem risk analysis
- Axini – The future of virtual racing
- Philips – Interactive Information Retrieval for Bug Resolution
More details on the company cases can be found here.
Lorentz Center Facilities More information will be provided soon.
Costs and Refunds Lorentz Center does not charge registration fees. In addition, all food and drinks during the workshop are free of charge. We do expect participation for the entire week (depending on the situation with the coronavirus).
Student credits the SIKS, IPA and ASCI research schools provide credits for PhD students participating in the workshop. At the end of the workshop NWO will issue a letter of attendance upon request.
Female researchers are particularly encouraged to participate in the workshop.
Registration If you are interested, please register on the event website of the Lorentz Center before 21 November 2021.
More information about the workshop: